Flash Programmer for Texas Instruments MSP430 family of MCUs (XStream-Iso 1.0).
Overview of Benefits
• Supports JTAG, Spy-Bi-Wire (SBW), and BootStrap Loader (BSL), communication to MCU.
• Programmable JTAG/SWD clock up to 20 MHz, effective throughput up to 1 MBytes/s.
• Built-in galvanic isolation between PC and targets.
• Current measurement from 0.02 to 500 mA.
• Programs MSP430 MCUs from Texas Instruments (See MCU list below).
• 14-pin connector.
• Professionally made and recommended by Texas Instruments as Third Party Tools.
• Up to 64 programmers can be connected over USB to one PC running Windows(TM) XP, 7, 8, 10.
• Easy to use GUI allows the user to configure all necessary options with ease.
• Extensive Memory options customize erase, program, and verify procedures. Selected flash data can be retained across programming sequences.
- XStream-Iso 1.0 programming adapter,
- USB cable,
- 14-pin MSP430-JTAG/SBW/BSL ribbon cable,
- FPA to MSP430-BSL 14-pin to 10-pin adapter and ribbon cable,
- Software for adapter available for download from Product Data.
- One Year Warranty (see Product Data).
- No code size limitations.
- Code formats can be TI (*.txt), Motorola (*.srec, *.s19, *.s28, *.s37), Intel (*.hex) and *.d43 and *.a43 data files for programming.
- Can combine separate code files.