Flash Programmer for Texas Instruments Chipcon MCUs (debug port) (XStream 1.0).
Overview of Benefits
• Supports JTAG, Spy-Bi-Wire (SBW), and BootStrap Loader (BSL), communication to MCU.
• Programmable JTAG/SWD clock up to 20 MHz, effective throughput up to 1 MBytes/s.
• Built-in galvanic isolation between PC and targets.
• Current measurement from 0.02 to 500 mA.
• Programs Chipcon MCUs from Texas Instruments (See MCU list below).
• Professionally made and recommended by Texas Instruments as Third Party Tools.
• Up to 64 programmers can be connected over USB to one PC running Windows(TM) XP, 7, 8, 10.
• Easy to use GUI allows the user to configure all necessary options with ease.
• Extensive Memory options customize erase, program, and verify procedures. Selected flash data can be retained across programming sequences.
• For non-ARM based Chipcon MCUs, use FlashPro-CC software.
• For ARM-based Chipcon MCUs use FlashPro-ARM software.
- XStream-Iso 1.0 programming adapter,
- USB cable,
- FPA to ARM 14-pin to 20-pin adapter and ribbon cable,
- FPA to CC-Debug 14-pin to 10-pin adapter and ribbon cable,
- Software for adapter available for download from Product Data.
- One Year Warranty (see Product Data).
- API-DLL provided for easy integration with user application.
- Multi-FPA DLL allows control of up to 64 programmers simultaneously using broadcast-style commands from one user application.
- Generic-FPA DLL allows thread-safe control of up to 64 programmers of any type (MSP, CC, C2000, ARM) using independent threads from one