Flash Programmer for all ARM MCUs supported by Elprotronic Inc. (XStream-Iso 1.0).
Overview of Benefits
• Supports (JTAG, cJTAG), and Serial-Wire-Debug (SWD) communication.
• Programmable JTAG/SWD clock up to 20 MHz, effective throughput up to 1 MBytes/s.
• Built-in galvanic isolation between PC and targets.
• Current measurement from 0.02 to 500 mA.
• Programs MCUs from Texas Instruments, ST Microelectronics, Silicon Labs, Active-Semi, Freescale, and Atmel (See MCU list below).
• Up to 64 programmers can be connected over USB to one PC running Windows(TM) XP, 7, 8, 10.
• Easy to use GUI allows the user to configure all necessary options with ease.
• Extensive Memory options including select erase, program, verify. Select flash data can be retained across programming sequences.
• Supports full/segment erase, blank check, write and verify of code using one Auto Program function or separate functions for easy customization.
- XStream-Iso 1.0 programming adapter,
- USB cable,
- FPA to ARM 14-pin to 20-pin adapter and ribbon cable,
- Software for adapter available for download from Product Data. One Year Warranty (see Product Data).
- No code size limitations.
- Code formats can be TI (*.txt), Motorola (*.srec, *.s19, *.s28, *.s37), Intel and TI-CCS (*.hex, *.bin) for programming.