Gang Programmer for Texas Instruments Chipcon MCUs (debug port) (XStream-Iso 1.0).
Overview of Benefits
• Supports debug interface communication to MCU.
• Programmable JTAG/SWD clock up to 20 MHz, effective throughput up to 1 MBytes/s.
• Built-in galvanic isolation between PC and targets.
• Current measurement from 0.02 to 500 mA.
• Programs Chipcon MCUs from Texas Instruments (See MCU list below).
• Six (6) MCUs can be programmed simultaneously using one programmer.
• Professionally made and recommended by Texas Instruments as Third Party Tools.
• Up to 64 programmers can be connected over USB to one PC running Windows(TM) XP, 7, 8, 10.
• Easy to use GUI allows the user to configure all necessary options with ease.
• Extensive Memory options customize erase, program, and verify procedures. Selected flash data can be retained across programming sequences.
- XStream-Iso 1.0 programming adapter,
- USB cable,
- FPA to ARM 14-pin to 20-pin adapter and ribbon cable,
- FPA to CC-Debug 14-pin to 10-pin adapter and ribbon cable,
- GangPro-CC GangSplitter for six (6) MCUs (included),
- Software for adapter available for download from Product Data.
- One Year Warranty (see Product Data).
- No code size limitations.
- Code formats can be TI (*.txt), Motorola (*.srec, *.s19, *.s28, *.s37), Intel (*.hex) files for programming.
- Can combine separate code files.