Flash Programmer for Texas Instruments C2000 MCUs - Standard (JTAG,SCI-BOOT) (USB-FPA 6.1).
Overview of Benefits
• Supports Joint Test Action Group (JTAG), and Serial Communication Interface (SCI-BOOT) communication to MCU.
• Programs C2000 MCUs from Texas Instruments (See MCU list below).
• Professionally made and recommended by Texas Instruments as Third Party Tools.
• Up to 64 programmers can be connected over USB to one PC running Windows(TM) ME, 2000, XP, 7, 8, 10.
• Easy to use GUI allows the user to configure all necessary options with ease.
• Extensive Memory options customize erase, program, and verify procedures. Selected flash data can be retained across programming sequences.
• 128 kB flash can be programmed in 9.5 seconds via JTAG (TMS320F28054M).
• 1 28 kB flash can be erased, blank checked, programmed and verified in 19.8 seconds via JTAG (TMS320F28054M).
• 128 kB flash can be programmed in 10.4 seconds via SCI-BOOT, and 9.7 seconds via JTAG (TMS320F2808).
• 128 kB flash can be erased, blank checked, programmed and verified in 19.6 seconds via SCI-BOOT, and 19.5 seconds via JTAG
- USB-FPA 6.1 programming adapter,
- USB cable,
- FPA to C2000-JTAG adapter 14-pin to 14-pin and ribbon cable,
- FPA to SCI-BOOT adapter 14-pin to 10-pin and ribbon cable,
- Software for adapter available for download from Product Data.
- One Year Warranty (see Product Data).
- No code size limitations.
- Code formats can be TI (*.txt), Motorola (*.srec, *.s19, *.s28, *.s37), Intel (*.hex) and *.d43 and *.a43 data files for programming.
- Can combine separate code files.